Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Mexico

Carnival Elation A Sad Story

Sail Date: May 27, 2007

Starting at embarking the ship we were treated rudely by employees of Carnival. Paid $90 for the unlimited soda cards for my 3 kids and the were ROUTINELY ignored when the would go to get a drink. Employee of the Internet cafe looking at inappropriate material every time my family was there. Food quality was ok but consistently cold and found hair in it on numerous occasions. Swimming pool was so small that it was a joke. Will NEVER sail on CArnival again.

Pros: ....... Sorry I cannot think of a thing

Cons: Rude staff, Hair in cold food, VERY dated decor

Recommends Carnival Elation? No.

Pillows and bedding were comfortable. Room attended to twice a day.
Bingo ten or twenty dollars every time you played.
Ensenada, Mexico
Went on the Blow hole tour. Enjoyable and best prices on merchandise there
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Went parasailling and walked to restaurants. Town very pretty.
La Paz, Mexico
I did not hear one good remark from any passengers about this stop. I am not sure why they even bother to port there.