Carnival Elation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First (but not last!) Cruise

Sail Date: April 14, 2007

The food was excellent and always readily available. Most importantly, the staff (particularly the stateroom and restaurant staff) were friendly, always smiling, and courteous. They quickly learned our preferences, likes and dislikes, and made the cruise very special.

Pros: The staff were friendly, and quickly learned our preferences

Cons: The end of the cruise!

Recommends Carnival Elation? Yes!

Shopping in the stores near the docks was a dissapointment. The "deals" were not what we had expected. The street vendors were interesting, particularly those away from the dock area.
Don't Miss: Atlantis Aquarium
Grand Turk Island
Snorkeling was excellent, with some of the best coral we have seen in a long time.
Don't Miss: Sidewalk vendors in the historic section of town
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The day was very windy and the sea quite choppy. They offered full refunds on the boat snorkeling trip, which everyone but me accepted. They took me out (just me, no one else!) and I had a great time.
Don't Miss: boat snorkeling trip