Horrible Experience

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Ecstasy

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)

Sail date: September 19, 2019

Ship: Carnival Ecstasy

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: M242

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

This was the worst cruise that I have been on. My luggage was destroyed when it got to my room ( yes it was replaced). Customer service was no friendly. NEVER EVER WILL I GET BACK ON THIS SHIP. Someone should have told us as soon as they knew that we were not going to Freeport. The $8 dollars and change was a slap in the face that they put back on the sail and sign card. They should have given us the option to cancel the trip, because it did not sail to where we were suppose to go.

Embarkation

Getting on the ship was not a problem.

Ship experiences

The food was not as tasty as before, not a lot of variety in the main dining room. Buffets was a lot of American food.

Pool was so crowd that we could not get in.

Dining Room dancing was nice done by the waiter.

I had no children

Room Steward and Waiter was awesome. Staff at customer service was not very friendly, they act as if it was a problem for them to help us.

It was clean

Toilet did not work when we arrived, the room was small and tight. the reason I got a balcony was to be able to enjoy the view. The ship itself outside was rusted, not very pretty to look at and it was small. When it rained the water came on the balcony so I could not enjoy it.

Ship tip

Take the ship out of service

Ports of call

Jacksonville, Florida

This was where we go the ship

Disembarkation

I was happy to get off the ship