Awesome First Cruise!!!!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Ecstasy

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)

Sail date: March 21, 2019

Ship: Carnival Ecstasy

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: U99

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

This was my first cruise and I had an awesome time!!! It was such a great time I'm now hooked and ready to book my next cruise.

Embarkation

So quick and everyone was very friendly. From getting off the shuttle to actually stepping onto the ship took maybe 30 minutes tops.

Ship experiences

There were a few things that I didn't care for but that doesn't mean someone else won't like them. Everyone's pallet is different. I very much enjoyed the experiences and the food in the main dining room! The buffet was good also. However, I have to admit Guy's Burgers and Blue Iguana burritos were my favorite!

I didn't do a whole lot of activities but what I did do was fun. Played bingo and just hung out and relaxed.

Loved Motor City, America Rocks and the Lip Sync Battle. The comedy shows were amazing. I laughed so much my stomach hurt.

No kids with us

ALL of the staff on this ship were AMAZING!!! I wanna give a special shout out to Carlo in the Wind Star dining room. He is AWESOME!!!

Everything we saw was very clean and someone was always working to keep it clean.

Larger than we expected and our steward was amazing at keeping it clean.

Ports of call

Charleston, South Carolina

Just traveled into this port. Didn't explore any.

Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)

Beautiful beach. Water shoes are definitely recommended.

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

Enjoyed spending time shopping right at the port area and had some lunch and drinks at Senior Frogs.

Disembarkation

Got late disembarkation so once we actually got in line it was very quick.