Easter Getaway.

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Ecstasy

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)

Sail Date: April 15, 2017

Ship: Carnival Ecstasy

Cabin Number: U218

Review Summary

The staff was very polite and helpful.  My husband is disabled (difficulty walking).  The staff went out of their was to help.  Our boarding and disembarking was a breeze.  Much better than other ships.

My only complaint was the aged look of the cabins and standard amenities missing. (hair dryer and  fridge).  The food was high quality although some of the choices on other ships were not available.  A big issue was the promenade area near the casino.  It was heavily smoke laden. Hoping to visit the casino, but due to my Asthma it wasn't possible(in need of new vent system).  Thank God for the Serenity Area at the back of the Ship.  Over 21 only with 2 hot tubs.  We all spend lots of the day there.

Ship Experiences

Too dated. The ship has had a facelift, but forgot about the cabins. No fridge, no hair dryer. I did ask the steward and got both. The staff was helpful. Had a bathroom light out. I asked to have it fixed. Never done.

Remember to bring a hair dryer.

Ports Of Call

Charleston, South Carolina

Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)