First Time Cruiser

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Charleston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 25, 2016
Cabin Number: E29

This was not the best cruise for a first time cruiser or maybe it was just the weather for this time of year. In general it was nice but the ship was small, wish there was more to it. My biggest complaint is the smell of the wash rags in the dining room. It left an old annoying mildew smell. My favorite part of the cruise were all the activities. I enjoyed having planned events to attend everyday. I would definitely cruise again in the future just maybe not with Carnival.

The room and service was great!

I experienced some intense motion sickness, I would have preferred a room with a balcony because the fresh air helped.

Charleston as a destination is fine. I wouldn't port there in the future because the embarkation and disembarkation were the worse. I've heard that other port are more efficient and timely.
Heard it was beautiful. Didn't get to go.