Not what I expected

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 25, 2016
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: E231

My favorite part of the cruise was on the actual islands. We had fun in Nassau and the drinks were affordable and delicious!

The ship was aweful.. I'm not typically a drinker so it doesn't take much for me to get a buzz but when I pay near $40 on 4 drinks and don't feel a thing there's a serious problem!  The food was absolutely terrible!  The hallway smelled like a portal potty from everyone having the runs from the terrible food. There wasn't really anything for the children to do but carnival still made me pay full adult prices for a 3 year old and a 5 year old!  Not to mention gratuity is $60 per person ... no child discount. There was one tiny pool for 2400+ people and there wasn't even a shallow end where the kids could play. 2 hot tubs that were jam packed constantly. The boat wasn't even clean. My kids literally had one small baby slide they could go down the whole vacation. I will not be taking another cruise anytime soon. 6 days on an all inclusive island that includes drinks, food airfare ect sounds way better and cheaper.... I feel like I was totally ripped off! And how can you charge someone a rediculous amount for a bottomless bubbles package and run out of coke!?!?!

Aweful food!! My stomach cramped up every time I took a bite!

Nothing for kids to do or family with children

Nothing was really impressive, and $40 for bingo is a total rip off! It seems like anything you want to do you had to pay more money!

There was really nothing for kids to do

Dining room server was great, food was still aweful,

Aweful... this boat was made to lay in the sun all day and drink terrible drinks and eat terrible food!

Not the cleanest but not terrible

Don't do it! Spend your money wisely and go to an all inclusive resort!!!

Like I said.... it's stunning! ! But since it's owned by the cruise line they act like they can rip you off! Your pop was $5 for 2 and you couldn't use your bottomless bubbles card