Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 24, 2015

Being that I am Muslim and there was a few other Muslim families on board the ship. For breakfast there wasn't a lot of  section of meat to eat cause everything was pork. Or lets say the omelet station in the morning. They cook all the omelets in the same pan where there was ham and pork bacon cooked in them. I just asked them to clean out the pan before they cooked mine. But I did see another Muslim couple come in the line then walk out of the line because of that situation. I'm just saying Carnival Cruise line needs more Beef or Turkey products to eat  for the people that don't eat pork are on board there ship. That all. Other then that the Experience was so pleasing.

Read my Review