Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Carnival is a better cruise choice for kids

Sail Date: August 24, 2015

I have been on a number of cruises and chose Carnival for the kids.  The reason I did this is they had a cool water slide and mini golf that I thought they would get a kick out of.  I was right!  I have been on the other cruise lines and as it relates to service and food quality all were comparable, even though Carnival was less $.  I am glad I made this choice

Service was great. Very clean. An update to the bathrooms would make it even better
Do not use the Carnival service to the airpoirt. Cost too much $ and we waited forever to all get on the bus to go. If I had know would have never used it esp. since we almost missed our flight!
I would just suggest updating the bathroom a bit
We did not partake but it looked like fun and the kids def. were considering
Miami, Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Water was too rough to go. This happened to me on a Norwegian cruise too. Sorry to miss it