Awesome vacation

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 27, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: M225

I went on 4 night Bahamas cruise with my family. This was my first time on a cruise. Our room was very clean, and our stateroom stewart did an excellent job keeping it that way. The buffet also had more than enough delicious food for us to eat, and the waiters cleaned the tables really quickly and kept it clean as well. The dining room food was also great. All the staffs that we met were friendly. it would've been great if they provided us with more variety of activities. I also would've liked to get some more direction when we first got on the ship. Because after they swiped my boarding pass, I had no idea where to go, or how to get to my room. So we have to figure it all out on our own. It wasn't hard, but I would've liked more guidance. Besides these two minor points, I would definitely go on a cruise again. I do recommend it.

I always ended up overeating because the food was just awesome

I would've liked some variety of activities for adults.

I went to the musical shows and they were very entertaining.

We didn't have any children with us

our stateroom stewart was great!! Other staff were both friendly and awesome.

our ship was over 20 years old, but everything was maintained so well it didn't even look that old.

it was clean, our stateroom steward can in cleaned morning & night. Always had fresh towels, and our beds were made every time we came back into the room.

We had a great time on this ship. Food was great, staff was awesome, entertainments were great, but you can add some variety of activities. I saw other people mention this, but the drinking water has an unique taste. Nothing gross, but water flavors will be helpful. Showers only had hot water.

I just walked around the city, no need for tour excursions. Maybe I'll visit the Atlantis & paradise Island next time.
It's just beautiful out there. You just want to stay there forever~