Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Loved the interior room and the teenager activities! Soda beverage plan needs some work.

Sail Date: April 27, 2015

Would book another interior room again as this one was fabulous!  And the cabin steward Albertus was very kind and funny.  My family looked forward to seeing how Albertus would surprise us nightly with his towel animal creations.  Very nice.

The activities for the teens and pre-teens seemed rather dull at first.  My husband had authorized for our kids the ability to check-in and -out at their will.  Well, that first night when my 14 year old daughter still wasn't back to her room by midnight, I kind of lost it.  Went looking around the ship for her and found her in the 24 hour food court.  She was having a blast with two new friends that she had met at Club C earlier that evening.  Both of my kids enjoyed the evening activities in their respective clubs.

Although I truly enjoyed this cruise, I have an issue with the soda beverage plan.  It was most inconvenient to get the beverages.  And when I did obtain one, I was still asked for a gratuity even though you have already charged my account for a specified tip amount every day of the trip.  Seems excessive to me!  How about putting up a few well-placed beverage stations around the ship?  I take umbridge with having to walk up 3 flights of stairs for every cup of water that I wanted.  And those tiny cups!?!?  C'mon!

Most definitely the work-horse of the Carnival cruise line.
Would appreciate more midnight options other than pizza and deli sandwiches. How about some cereal and milk?
Albertus was wonderful!
Miami, Florida
Stayed on Miami Beach for two nights pre-cruise at the Cadillac Courtyard by Marriott. Fabulous!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Best part of the trip! Loved the beach! Had a wonderful massage by Mae here. Great time!