Cruisin' to key west and cozumel

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean With Carnival Live (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 20, 2015
Cabin Number: E167

We enjoyed our cruise very much! We have a busy 8 year old daughter and she had enough to do between excursions and onboard activities.  Our 4 night cruise was the perfect length since it was my daughters first time cruising.  My husband especially enjoyed the casino and I particularly enjoyed a pina colada by the pool. My husband and I both enjoyed our onboard massages and the gym was very nice....would definitely take more advantage of the sauna and steam rooms next time!  We definitely felt like the staff was attentive and we felt truly pampered!Big Smile  Thank you Eduardo (dining room waiter) and Albert (steward)!!!!

Our cabin was fine- was not there often......the fold down bed made it fun for my 8 year old daughter! My husband and I were comfortable in the king-sized bed. Although ocean view was pleasant, next time may consider a balcony instead, to enjoy some fresh air right from our cabin!