1st crusie experience

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean With Carnival Live (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 20, 2015
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: M201

The cruise was fun and it was a good time. I just think they need to have more entertainment on the main deck and switch up the breakfast selection sometimes.

food was okay.... wasnt bad but I thought it would have been better

I thought it would be more activities

Smokey Robinson was a PLUS but other than that needed more great enteratainment throughout the ship

seems like the children were having fun

Wesley at the Wong Sing dinner restauraunt and John, he was the guy that cleaned our room

ship was nice and clean at all times

I loved the cabin.. John always kept our room cleaned

This was my first cruise and it was fun and a great experience. I would say that more entertainment is needed and African American music entertainment as well. There were alot of bands but nothing really for African Americans to enjoy. The food could use a little improvement

Miami, Florida Did not visit port

Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
great for site seeing
Smokey Robinson did an excellent job
Great food and places to visit