Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

1st crusie experience

Sail Date: April 20, 2015

The cruise was fun and it was a good time. I just think they need to have more entertainment on the main deck and switch up the breakfast selection sometimes.

ship was nice and clean at all times
food was okay.... wasnt bad but I thought it would have been better
Wesley at the Wong Sing dinner restauraunt and John, he was the guy that cleaned our room
Smokey Robinson was a PLUS but other than that needed more great enteratainment throughout the ship
seems like the children were having fun
I thought it would be more activities
I wish more time was given in Mexico
I loved the cabin.. John always kept our room cleaned
Miami, Florida Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Key West, Florida
great for site seeing
Carnival Live Concert
Smokey Robinson did an excellent job
Great food and places to visit

This was my first cruise and it was fun and a great experience. I would say that more entertainment is needed and African American music entertainment as well. There were alot of bands but nothing really for African Americans to enjoy. The food could use a little improvement

1 Comment