So awesome!!!!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean With Carnival Live (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 21, 2014
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
Cabin Number: GUAR

This was my first cruise, with my best friend and I was very pleased. The destinations we docked at we're AMAZING, our room was great and was cleaned twice a day, the staff was exceptional and so helpful, there were so many things to do at night like game shows, comedy club, the casino, and so much more. The food was great, lots to choose from. Never had a problem waiting in line or getting a table. I'm already looking to book my next one!

Make the effort to get up early and watch the sun rise/ get breakfast. It's totally worth it!!!

Hated Miami. The port itself was fine, but had an awful experience in Miami.
Went on a pub crawl at 10 a.m.....had a blast!!