Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

So awesome!!!!

Sail Date: April 21, 2014

Cabin: GUAR

This was my first cruise, with my best friend and I was very pleased. The destinations we docked at we're AMAZING, our room was great and was cleaned twice a day, the staff was exceptional and so helpful, there were so many things to do at night like game shows, comedy club, the casino, and so much more. The food was great, lots to choose from. Never had a problem waiting in line or getting a table. I'm already looking to book my next one!

Miami, Florida
Hated Miami. The port itself was fine, but had an awful experience in Miami.
Key West, Florida
Went on a pub crawl at 10 a.m.....had a blast!!
Carnival Live Concert

Make the effort to get up early and watch the sun rise/ get breakfast. It's totally worth it!!!