Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Loved my first cruise!!

Sail Date: May 06, 2013

5 day cruise to the Bahama's on the Carnival Ecstasy was my first cruise but certainly not my last! Every staff person was friendly and helpful. They were constantly cleaning the ship and working hard at making sure all guests were taken care of. There were more than enough activities for everyone on ship and off ship. Food was plentiful and very good. Loved the dancing our waiters performed during dinners. My only negative comment is the mattress on the bed, it was not comfortable to me. Everything else was very nice, and I will be cruisin again soon!

Cruise Photos

Other than an uncomfortable mattress, the room was fine.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Seemed to have the process worked out to a fine science, it went very smoothly.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Loved this island, swam with the sting ray!!
Nassau, Bahamas Spent to much money, but it was fun.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island Great tour bus driver telling all about the island.

Staff was great adn condition of ship was very good.

1 Comment