A mixed cruise

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
The ship seems a little old. I think that it was built in 1992. The ship A/c was too cold, and the rocking during rough weather was more that we had on previous cruises. The food was O,K. but not as good in previous cruises.

We felt a bit rushed to see the sights. We did not see anything that was particularly memorable except White Witch golf course, which we stopped by for about 10 minutes...very frustrating.
Don't Miss: I can't say
Our tour guide, ":Brown Sugar" was great. She took us around George Town and took good care of our needss.
Don't Miss: The Porpoise show
Snorkling

Pros: The High Tea and Neon performer Frank were wonderful

Cons: I was promised $75 onboard credit which I did not receive

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.