Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A mixed cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2011

The ship seems a little old. I think that it was built in 1992. The ship A/c was too cold, and the rocking during rough weather was more that we had on previous cruises. The food was O,K. but not as good in previous cruises.

Pros: The High Tea and Neon performer Frank were wonderful

Cons: I was promised $75 onboard credit which I did not receive

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.

George Town, Grand Cayman
Our tour guide, ":Brown Sugar" was great. She took us around George Town and took good care of our needss.
Don't Miss: The Porpoise show
Montego Bay, Jamaica
We felt a bit rushed to see the sights. We did not see anything that was particularly memorable except White Witch golf course, which we stopped by for about 10 minutes...very frustrating.
Don't Miss: I can't say