Enjoyed time with family.

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 03, 2011
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I have been on a cruise before and I was very very disappointed with the food this time. The first day and night I thought they put us on diets. We got to the ship at 12:30 pm and we did not get on board until 4:30 pm because of long long long lines. When we finally got on board we went to look for food and there was none anywhere. Finally they open the pizza and deli place and that was all the food that was offered. We got one slice of pizza each then we tried to go back for more and the line was so long we just said forget it. I thought maybe it will be better for dinner wrong!!! They only open the pizza, deli and two buffets lines and that was it. What were they thinking? That is not enough for that many guests. A lot of the food trays were empty. It did get better the next day but the food quality was poor.

Pros: The guy that took care of our room.

Cons: The food.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.