A wonderful experience!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 14, 2011
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SHIP. I HAD SO MUCH FUN. I DID NOT WANT TO COME BACK HOME. IT WAS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. OUR ROOM WAS SMALL BUT COZY. THE HOUSEKEEPING STAFF WAS GREAT. I LOVED THE LIVE SHOWS. EATING IN THE DINING ROOM, WHERE THE STAFF PUT ON A SHOW. IT WAS REALLY NICE. I WOULD LIKE TO GO EVERY YEAR IF I COULD.

A+

A+

FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL, SMILING.

I LIKED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SHIP, IT'S CLEANLINESS, THE STAFF WAS ALWAYS HARD AT WORK. I LIKED THAT THERE WERE PLENTY OF RESTROOMS.

SMALL BUT COZY AND CLEAN. LIKED THE TOWEL ANIMALS .
I DID NOT SEE MUCH. WENT TO THE BEACH, SHOPED AT THE LITTLE SHOPS.
Don't Miss: N/A

Pros: The friendly staff, had a smile on their faces.

Cons: The drinks were watered down, and expensive. could not get a buzz.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!