Awesome cruise ! Loved it

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 20, 2011
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I loved this ship. Lots to do, excellent food and food presentation, nice room w/ balcony.
Great excursions!

Loved the different restaurants

Nobody was winning at slots in the casino :(

Everyone was helpful and super courteous

Like ship size~not too big.

Awesome room w/ balcony! Very comfortable and clean
I was told by several people not to get off the ship. We had a really good sidewalk lunch. Tons of souveineers. You just have to say no to the pushy peddlers. This is a really poor town that depends on the tourists.
Absolutely Loved the Dolphin excursion (w/ lunch) This is a lifetime memory for my son & I. Get the pics & DVD It was amazing swimming,riding & playing w/ dolphins! Shopping was great. I got some semi-precious jewelry that are beautiful :) Scenery is to die for!
Don't Miss: Dolphinaris

Pros: decor,food,room,staff

Cons: casino

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!