Fantastic Cruise. Short but Sweet.

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 19, 2010
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
I had 2 of my grandaughters with me. It was a first cruise for one, and my 12,th although not any of others had been with Carnival. We enjoyed every minute of our stay. The food was gereat and plentiful. Our cabin was always clean and neat. I would have liked to have had brighter lights , especially for reading at night. Overall, the cruise was what we expected. and will plan on another, possibly next summer.

We tried to get the Eat at Your Leisure time, but had to stay with the late dining that was originally scheduled.

For 3, it was a little crowded but we managed.. A setee or hideabed would have been nice.Being in a balcony room helped as we did not feel so bunched up.
We wanted to be more "on our own" as we toured the Big Aztec Ruins.
Don't Miss: Chichicjenetzq Ruins
We had a blast on the beach, parasailing and ziplining. It would have been better if we had had more time. I know we tried to crowd in a lot, and get in a lot of shopping, too.
Don't Miss: Beaches

Pros: Friendliness of staff. Help was at every turn and most often a staff member would stop what he/she were doing to show us a specific place or answer to a question.

Cons: The stateroom was not as large as I anticipated for 3 people(Balcony)but we managed just fine after we got all our stuff settled.Fr

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!