Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Family first cruise

Sail Date: June 12, 2010

We recently sailed on the Carnival Ecstasy for the first time, and all I can say is "Wow!". We had no idea what to expect, it was our first family cruise vacation and we all loved it. We cant' wati to go on our next one. Overall we have to say the ship was really impressive, the staff was wonderful. I don't have the time to describe everything we saw and enjoyed but one thing I have say is: It was the best vacation We have ever had.

Pros: loved the entretaiment. Food was excellent

Cons: kids camp was not what I expected.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Not all staff was friendly.
I expected better activities in the children program.
Excellent service, waiters at dining room were great.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
The Mayan ruins of chincheitzu is a must see. I'ts cheaper to rent a car if you know you way around or get a taxi instead of buying the package from the cruiseline.
Don Sanchos beach, it's a public beach it has free parking and for an small fee you can use a kids section in the water that includes a life vest, umbrellas, chairs, etc. You can go on a horse back ride, water craft, sandbuggy, man can do almost everything in one place.