Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our Cruise was amazing

Sail Date: April 30, 2007

The Esctasy was a Beautiful ship, the staff was friendly and worked very hard to make sure we felt comfortable...I felt spoiled! The Food was out of this world!
We looked forward each evening to returning to our Stateroom to see what towel creation our stateroom steward had designed, and to read the Carnival Capers for the next day activities, also turning down the covers and placing the mints was a wonderful treat!

Pros: Being Pampered!

Cons: Smoking allowed on the ship

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

We love!!!! Cozumel,The water is beautiful & Clear. We went on the excursion to Channaba Park were you swim with Dolphins, and It was amazing!!! That was a once in a life time opportunity, and I will never forget it! Tachi will alwas be our hearts, the instructors were wonderful! So friendly! At the end I went over to give a hug to our instructor to thank her, and she was so happy, she let me feed Tachi...It doesn't get any better than that!!!!!!!
Don't Miss: Swim With The Dolphins
Don't Miss: Swim With The Dolphins
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
It was beautiful there, and very peaceful. We went horse back riding with paule, and she was very sweet, but I was a little nervouse on the horse. We thought that it was expensive to eat at the Resort . The staff on the Beach were wonderful.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico