Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First time and won't be the last!

Sail Date: September 05, 2009

This was our first cruise and didn't know what to expect. There were some things that i would do differently on the next cruise. I would open a cash sail and sign account instead of having it linked to my bank account because they take it out of your account regardless whether you pay it in cash. So i actually paid for my spending twice and have not been reimbursed in my account yet. But other than that it was great! We had an outside suite with a balcony and i believe that is the only way to go. The staff was great! Also make copies of your initial booking with because what i was told by cruise experts was that i would get fun cash credit added to my sail and sign account and did not. It was never added. But had i made a copy of the original booking then i would have been credited.

Pros: Food

Cons: kids up all hours running down halls and on deck.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Food all the time.
Bingo is very expensive. 10.00 for one card and one game.
small plumbing problem in the bathroom.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
great shopping!!!
More shops but starting to be too commercialized.