Stateroom problem

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 23, 2008
Reservation was made for three adults. We were given a room with two twin beds and a on the floor for a child , not a pulldown bed. When I tried to change to a proper stateroom, I was told nothing was available. You had to crawl over the person on the floor to get to the bathroom. I was told the responsibility to reserve the proper room was with ""

I have cruised many times & with many different cruise lines and will not book again with :".

Food was great

There were not hand sanitizer in any of the public areas or dinning rooms.

Improper for three adults
Power snorkeling was terrific.

Pros: Dinning room / great food

Cons: Stateroom

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.