Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Stateroom problem

Sail Date: August 23, 2008

Reservation was made for three adults. We were given a room with two twin beds and a on the floor for a child , not a pulldown bed. When I tried to change to a proper stateroom, I was told nothing was available. You had to crawl over the person on the floor to get to the bathroom. I was told the responsibility to reserve the proper room was with ""

I have cruised many times & with many different cruise lines and will not book again with :".

Pros: Dinning room / great food

Cons: Stateroom

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? No.

There were not hand sanitizer in any of the public areas or dinning rooms.
Improper for three adults
Food was great
Power snorkeling was terrific.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico