Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Ecstacy

Sail Date: July 07, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Spotless, Extremely polite personnel, Excellent shows and I'm not a show guy.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

Not nearly as good as last time, but that was 7 years ago!
VERY clean
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Guess we should have gone on an excursion, but it would have taken all our time. Wanted to spend time on the beach but the vendors WOULD NOT leave us alone. Broken shells and glass on beach. A man tried to sell me his "sister" when my wife's head was turned. If you took time to eat breakfast on the ship, you didn't have time to do much, anyway. Don't care to go back. A dirty little place.
Don't Miss: none
Complete opposite of Progreso, but I knew that. Again, just not enough time. HINT: Fly to Cuzumel and just kick back for a week.
Don't Miss: Chankanaab