Good Time..

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2008
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
This was my first cruise and things were very nice. The room was bigger than expected and the service was great. The room steward took great care of us and so did all of our servers. The buffet food was a bit disappointing but overall the food was good. The Pools were the only thing I didnt like much. They were smaller than I expected and got filled up fast making it hard to swim. The gym equipment was very nice and everyone was friendly. The stores never seemed to be opened when I was ready to shop but that was not their fault. I would recommend to anyone.. Late night adult shows were great too....

buffet was just okay nothing spectacular but the dining room was really much better. The steak and lobster on formal night was awesome!

Goose the cruise director did a great job!

everyone was willing to assist.

everything seemed to be in great shape and constantly cleaning..

Better than I expected and I had a great steward.
Snorkeling was great our boat was nice even though it was raining. I would skip carlos and charlies unless your goal is to get drunk. Shopping here was not that great since the bargains were just okay.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
great bargains here make sure to bartar to get the prices down. Had some beer and food on the beach and it was great to sit and relax..
Don't Miss: relaxing by the beach..

Pros: I liked the service and events..

Cons: the pools

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!