Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great is the only way to describe it!!

Sail Date: May 17, 2008

This was my honeymoon and I could not have pictured anything better. Our cruise really was a trip of a lifetime. The staff cleaned our suite two times a day. I also did not meet one person on the staff that wasn't very nice and helpful. I can't wait to take another cruise.

Pros: Everyone working on the ship was Very Nice and really seemed like they loved being there.

Cons: I would like to have spent more time on the shore.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!

We had a oceanview room and it was perfect for us. Like i said they cleaned it two times a day. I loved that!!
Everything I saw one the ship was Clean.
The main restaurant was really good, they even sang to us because it was our honeymoon!!
I can not say enough that staff was great, some of them even remembered our names from the first day!
We had so many things to do on the ship that it was hard to choice what to do.
I am over twenty-one so everything that i wanted to do i could. I dont know about children, but, I did see many happy little ones.
We went rock climbing zip-lining and snorkling. I dont know if i would do that again it was really really HOT.
Don't Miss: Shopping area's were great
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
I do not recommend going here. It was very dirty and the if you think the US has crazy drivers you haven't seen anything!!
Don't Miss: ...?