Great is the only way to describe it!!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 17, 2008
Ship: Carnival Ecstasy
This was my honeymoon and I could not have pictured anything better. Our cruise really was a trip of a lifetime. The staff cleaned our suite two times a day. I also did not meet one person on the staff that wasn't very nice and helpful. I can't wait to take another cruise.

The main restaurant was really good, they even sang to us because it was our honeymoon!!

We had so many things to do on the ship that it was hard to choice what to do.

I am over twenty-one so everything that i wanted to do i could. I dont know about children, but, I did see many happy little ones.

I can not say enough that staff was great, some of them even remembered our names from the first day!

Everything I saw one the ship was Clean.

We had a oceanview room and it was perfect for us. Like i said they cleaned it two times a day. I loved that!!
I do not recommend going here. It was very dirty and the if you think the US has crazy drivers you haven't seen anything!!
Don't Miss: ...?
We went rock climbing zip-lining and snorkling. I dont know if i would do that again it was really really HOT.
Don't Miss: Shopping area's were great

Pros: Everyone working on the ship was Very Nice and really seemed like they loved being there.

Cons: I would like to have spent more time on the shore.

Recommends Carnival Ecstasy? Yes!