Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruizin to Cozumel on Carnival's Elation

Sail Date: March 25, 2006

I had a great time. I traveled alone and felt safe the entire time. I would have liked some additional quiet, alone time but that was hard to find. Many very nice people and an abundance of activities to enjoy. I'd highly recommend cruising and will be bringing my kids on the next one!

Pros: I enjoyed the wide array of people I met.

Cons: The travel between the pier and our on shore excursion destinations.

Great hospitality at the port. Snorkeled with some really fun folks. The reef had been badly beaten by "Wilma" yet the tropical fish were reclaiming their turf.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
I really enjoyed the Uxmal Ruins yet had a hard time with the travel to and from. We saw poverty stricken areas which really gave me perspective on how blessed we are. I will not return as I believe I saw the "must see".