Fun Times!@

Carnival Dream Cruise Review

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Dream

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail date: June 10, 2018

Ship: Carnival Dream

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 6366

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

Traveled with my family and friends, group of 25. We had a great time laughing, talking, and meeting new people. I Love cruising!!

Embarkation

Seemed to take longer than other cruises but this was the largest carnival ship that I had been on. Was super excited so I didn't mind the wait as much.

Ship experiences

I love getting to try new things in the MDR. Each night the menu was different so that was fun. I never found a dessert that I absolutely loved so that was a little disappointing. The staff was awesome. Always made sure that you were happy. I loved the breakfast omelets!!! Must have one!! Loved the sea day brunch!! Nice, quiet, and relaxing.

Pizzeria

At night they give you an entire pizza. Nice!!!

Tandoor

According to my son the food was really good here. He's an adventurous eater.

The Grille

My son and I both thought the grilled cheese sandwiches were so yummy!!

The Gathering Lido Restaurant

Guys burgers and Pasta Bella are a must!!

Mongolian Wok

Loved this place. It is a must. Long lines though!!

Serenity

This was nice. I actually took a nap here during a port day. Take advantage of that if you don't get off.

The Fun Shops

Lots of things to choose from and the prices are reasonable.

Aerobics

Nice view when you're on the equipment. Very clean.

Spas

You can always find one that available because this ship has lots of them. Relaxing!

There was always something to do. I enjoyed the shows the most. The comedy clubs were fun. Also enjoyed the piano bar.

Dream Atrium

Very pretty, nice colors. Often had live music.

Seaside Theater

Loved getting to watch movies outside!! Perfect way to end the night!

Dance Floor

Learned a line dance that was really fun!!!

Encore! Main Lounge

Shows were awesome!!

My son made so many friends!!

Arcade

According to my son, don't waste your money. Nobody wins!

These people work so hard and have the best attitudes. It's amazing to be at a place where everyone seems happy to be at work.

Perfect!

It was an inside cabin. Just for me and a teenager so it was perfect. Clean and well maintained.

Ship tip

Enjoy having someone cook and clean for you. Get up early and take in a sunrise and enjoy the beauty of what God created. You can only get these views on a cruise.

Ports of call

Son did dolphin swim and loved it. Went to all inclusive resort. Drinks and buffet food was good!!

George Town, Grand Cayman

Went to beach. Beautiful water. Rocky at first, but once you get in the sand is soft. Very clean!!! Take photos of the ship while on the tender.

Montego Bay, Jamaica

Just took a taxi to shopping area. Didn't spend much time.

Disembarkation