Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Great food, Great Service, A little raunchy!

Sail Date: August 28, 2016

As usual, my favorite part of the cruise was the FOOD! Cruising with Carnival, I've had the pleasure of trying a plethora of new dishes that I wouldn't otherwise order. My most exciting food choice this cruise: Braised Ox Tongue!

The service was also impeccable. You have the opportunity to really get close with your waiters and cabin stewards. Ours were great!

My biggest critique of the cruise would be the entertainment and the cruise director. Both were very raunchy and the cruise director was pretty rude to many. I applaud Carnival for their many PG-rated events; however, the PG rated events were far from PG rated. This was very disheartening to my wife and me.

In Carnival's defense, there was an unruly passenger on the cruise before us, so embarkation was long for our cruise.