Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Summary

Sail Date: March 13, 2016

Room Type: Suite

I'm very upset that when I booked the trip I wasn't informed of the amenities on the ship, for example if you stay on the spa level you get discounts at the spa😳😳 actually, on the cruise ( that ship) has one of the only two for Carnival has that special spa!! Carnival Dream and Carnival Magic  I would have just appreciated the information

and, the service on that ship up around the pool was awful, they are so understaffed

Cabin / Stateroom Nice room