Wonderful experience

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 27, 2014
Ship: Carnival Dream

Awesome crew members on board! They were excellent !  Including our last night on the ship at dinner time .  Our main waiter was doing four or five tables by himself cuz his helper got sick. He was awesome! Excellent .  I liked the fact they they interacted with my nieces and nephews by dancing and singing, and after dinner was done he would give magic shows to the children with the napkins. The housekeeping staff was excellent as well! They were on top with making sure we had ice in the room 8290. I would definately reccommend this ship to everyone I know!

Go to the scarlet resturant on certain days shorter lines for breakfast. Or 24 hour ice cream or 24 hour pizza.