Crusing can be Big Fun & relaxing!!!

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 23, 2011
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I truly enjoyed the whole experience, thank God! - Many things to do, room service 24 hours, good free flowing food, nice dinner every evening. I participated and won a singing competition along with 5 others, we got a trophy and a nice bottle of Champagne! The staff was mostly wonderful! Cheery and nice all the day long, except one or two, everyone has a bad day.

Food was good, except the Happy Valley closed at 3pm, I didn't know for two days their hours, but they had great Chinese food!

Big fun, Casino, karaoke, Swimming, dancing, basketball, shows, comedy, Bingo, You name it they had it!!! Everyone was dancing together outside by pool everyday! Nice pools and jacuzzi's Adult pool and kids pool, very important because some of the adults did improper things around the kids.

I saw advertising and rooms full of children laughing, painting, smiling, dancing.

Very pleasant and friend staff.

Excellent size ship, huge!!!! Beautiful, comfortable, and lovely, up-to-date and comfortable beds!!! Nice room in the Balcony suite, got to see the ocean, night and day!

Great size for me and my husband, nice closet space, comfortable temperature, air always on, not too high though. Our room was great!
Very expensive, beautiful Cobalt Blue water and lovely, highly priced stores.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling, get in the water, it's healing.!!!!
The Bob Marley adventure and Dunn's Rivers Falls.

Pros: I enjoyed having a Balcony room, the food, the shows, and most people!

Cons: Some of the ghetto-loud, rude types that showed out.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!