Destiny Cruise Ship

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 23, 2011
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
For the price it was good if you haven't cruised before. I won't be using Carnival again. The clientel was not the best. I didn't use the hot tubs due to too many little kids in it. I travelled with a 11 month old child and the crew catered to him. The baby sitting didn't start until 10:00 pm, which I thought was alittle late. It was basically drop off a sleeping child and they called if he work up. On the upside it was only $6.00 per hour which was reasonable.

Not much buffet variety, formal dining was okay, food was displayed nicely but it didn't taste the best.

It was a little dirty. Overall what I expected. We went to Dunn's River on our own and saved a fortune. I would do that again. Take a cab and save instead of the ship tours.
Went to 7 mile beach. Again went one our own and saved alot. Just take a cab. Beach was nice. My son went to the sunkin ship and loved it.

Pros: Casino was fun, Shows were great!

Cons: Food wasn't the best, one waiter said he isn't going to renew his contract

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!