Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Best cruise yet!

Sail Date: April 23, 2006

This was our first time on the Destiny. We had a balcony room and it was roomy enough for the two of us. The view was always spectacular especially while in ports. Our room steward was always there for us doing little things for us we needed done. The ship was always spotless and all the employees were always friendly and spoke to us. Over all, we were extremely pleased with this cruise. It was out 8th cruise so I do have some experience to say that.

Pros: The service was impecable and ship was spotless

Cons: If I had to choose, I would say a bit more variety is need on the breakfast and lunch buffets.

Oranjestad, Aruba
We did the Aruba beach break, and it was beautiful. All we needed was right there..food, restrooms and transportation.
Don't Miss: the beaches
Oranjestad, Aruba
Don't Miss: the beaches
Bridgetown, Barbados
We did the coast to coast excursion and saw all of Barbados. It was beautiful and got some great postcard pictures!
Don't Miss: Babsheba Rock, its beautiful there!
Bridgetown, Barbados
Don't Miss: Babsheba Rock, its beautiful there!
Dominica
We went to visit the rainforest. It was SOO interesting and something I'm glad I saw.
Don't Miss: the rainforest