Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

No respect and not clean

Sail Date: August 28, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

We been on cruises but this is the work ship I EVER BEEN ON, Let me list them

1. The state room was not clean

I had dirty linen in my closet, trash in my drawer, mold and dust as thick as a cotton ball ever ware especial in the bath room and a hole in the shower.

After going down to the Guest Services for the fourth time with picture, them they brought a Monalisa (Head supervisor in house keeping and she said that she personally see over the project and I will get a deep cleaning with includes  cleaning the rug.

All they did was clean the bath that day and the hole in the shower was fix four into to the cruise.

I know it a quick turn around but I know that the person that clean the room at least notice the whole in the shower and did not call not body to fix it, And how can people that said in the room hours before me, let that get by them?

2. My liquor was not in my room

I did a request to have my liquor in my room the first come in and it was not there, I went down for the fourth to the No concern Customer Service people about my liquor and the first person said, they was running behind schedule and it will be there in the next hour; 3 hour past and on liquor; I went down second time  and they said it coming; another 2 hour past and nothing, now I mad I went down the fourth time and person said it was delivery and said  not it was not and I need to talk to a supervisor, and they said that some will call me, did any one call NO, another 2 hour past and I fourth time and the Guest Service person said he is working on it , and by 10:00PM I received my liquor a person said at " as long as you got it today, you should be happy.

3. Long Lines and Guest services

From the day I came on the boat and the last day of the cruise the lines was long, they need to have more people at guest services they had five sections but only two to three people was working.

4. Staff people on the ship not understanding English well and not helpful

I talk to my staff people asking where things are they will say I don't understand or this is my first week,  or I don't know

5. Not a good Sanitize  and maintained boat

They had a lot flies were get the food from,

They staff that clean the tables in the Ledo Deck did not have any water or sanitizer to make sure it clean, I asked him were is sanitizer for the table he said he have none. I told Monalisa, supervisor of house keeping,  about she just said ok, like that was not a problem. And the straw the broke the camel back was I saw one of the staff clean the table and he went straight to Ice cream machine to refill he combs but he had not gloves on.  I found food person on the hot grill and told that this person has no gloves and is restocking the ice cream combs, he went over their and told him to get some gloves.  I felt so sick, that how we get sick on the boat, with staff people not being clean, after that I did not eat in the Ledo deck anymore I ate in the Main Dinning room, this way if they are doing something wrong, I would not see it. That bad, I did not get to enjoy any of the food on the Ledo Deck because of flies and Staff not be clean and sanitizing the table or their self.

And Please do not eat at Half moon Clay they have nothing covering the food and flies was every were on the cook food and raw.  They will have to figure out something because this was terrible

6. Poor Up keep (Maintenance)
They had torn down curtain, a lot of chip pant, rust and water leaking in the theater and yes I told the staffer the problem but nothing was done. I notice that they try to keep the in side of the ship kinda clean but decks were a mess. I did not see anyone when they dock, retouching nothing like on other boat.

This is the worst boat I have every been on,  they did not to make me want to come on the this boat or this cruise line again!!!!

PS Guess when some one can to my stateroom to ask me was how I was the last night at 8:00 pm and I asked why did you check on my earlier they said they did but I was in my room, I said could you have call me or left me note stating that you came by. She said did you receive a strawberries I SAID no, She just look at me funny.

Also I did call Carnival and told them what happen and they said ok, thank you

They did not make feel better at all,  I have another cruise on this cruise line and I am going to cancel it. So carnival I am done!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that you don't give enough time for the room to be clean properly. Carnival needs to re-evaluate how long it take clean a room. Because I think if the staff have more time, We might not have these problem in dirty rooms.

Embarkation we had nobody to tell which line you belong in and Not organize
Destinations and Excursions did not use it
Children's Programs did not used
I give a shout out to Brittney, and the DJ from entertaiment
Main dinner was fine, jus the Ledo deck was the problem

If something is good or bad go to customer services and asked them to document down for your records