Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Below Expectations

Sail Date: August 13, 2016

Of the many Carnival ships I have cruised on, this trip was the most disappointing. The noise levels were very high In the passageways, cabin, and showroom.  The photo booths and jewelry displays blocked passageways to the point you had to find an alternate route.  The food in the Dining Room was below the standards I experienced on other Carnival ships, and the Lido buffets were crowded and understaffed.  Some staff members in that area were so busy that they were not able to help.  Cabin was nice and room stewards were good, but kids playing in the hall outside my cabin were so loud and misbehaving they actually knocked part of the ceiling down and blocked the passageway.  All in all, not my best cruise.

Nice cabin, good steward.