Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

THE ISSUES THAT WERE WRONG WITH THIS CRUISE

Sail Date: January 31, 2016

THIS WAS MY FIRST CRUISE ON THE CARNIVAL AND UNFORTUNATELY I WAS QUITE DISAPPOINTED AS I NEVER WENT ON A CRUISE WHERE YOU HAD TO WAIT TWO HOURS TO GET ON THE SHIP AS THEY WERE HAVING PROBLEMS.  FIRST OF ALL, I DO NOT THINK MY ROOM WAS COMPLETELY CLEANED AS THERE WAS A SHOE UNDER MY BED THAT WAS FROM A PREVIOUS TRAVELER. I NEVER WENT ON A CRUISE WHERE WE ARE OUT AT SEA FOR TWO DAYS AND THE STORES ARE UNDER RENOVATION. ON TUESDAY, THE MAIN POOL IS EMPTY FOR OVER A DAY. THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE. THE FOOD IN THE DINING WAS OKAY BUT I DID NOT EXPECT FOR THEM TO FORGET TWO OF OUR APPETIZERS AND COFFEE.  I MAY TRY ANOTHER TIME BUT NOT TO SURE IF IT IS WORTH IT.

THEY DID NOT CLEAN THE WHOLE ROOM AS THERE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A SHOE UNDER BED BEFORE WE EVEN ENTERED