Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

first ever cruise

Sail Date: December 11, 2011

I personally would rather fly to my destination and have more time on dry land exploring. I felt trapped on the ship and not enough time was allotted once we docked at each destination. Maybe cruising isn't the best vacation for me.

Pros: price and getting away from it all

Cons: rocking back and forth motion most of the trip, not enough time off ship

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Buffets - plenty of food and choices, not the best quality though. The dining room food was much better.
All the staff were great except a young girl taking the money for one of the bingo games. I didn't understand what they said the cost would be and what it would include until after I paid and asked for my money back right away. She was smart/rude.