interesting decor

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2006
Ship: Carnival Conquest
Cabin Type: Suite
The French Impressionists theme is interesting. Although the ship is big, the public rooms didn't seem as spacious as other ships I've been on. Entire staff was wonderful and extremely cordial and helpful. There was a glitch in some birthday surprises that I ordered for my husband. But I really can't complain about that because they didn't hesitate to take responsibility and made it good. That's all you can ask for.
We didn't go to the beach as we probably should have. The shopping is much better in Cozumel.
Good shopping.
Good shopping.

Pros: our suite

Cons: entertainment