Holy Cow! Carnival rocks!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 26, 2009
Ship: Carnival Conquest
The ship was extremely clean and the entire staff was very friendly and helpful. This was our first cruise and I was very skeptical about cruising. I have been transformed into a cruise fan. I would take a Carnival every month if I could. We hope to be booking another cruise in the bear future. The cruise director, Chris Jefferson, was unbelievably funny, informative, and a complete delight. Our cabin steward, Ernesta, was fantastic. I can't give Raj and his assistance in the Renoet restaurant enough praise. The ship was easy to navigate and the Capers were wonderful. The entire experience was exceptional.

I gained ten pounds!! It was fabulous!!

It's not called "The Fun Ship" for no reason.

Exceptional!

Fantastic staff and crew!!

Exceptional!!

Very dirty and tour bus ride was hair-raising!!! Dunns River Falls was real nice and fun. The Sky Explorer was great but the lunch was bad.
Don't Miss: Sky Explorer.
Beautiful Island! Very friendly people! Clean and safe! The "reefs and rays" excursion was awesome!!!
Don't Miss: Reefs and Rays! Awesome!!!!

Pros: Everything!!!

Cons: Nothing!

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!