Wonderful Cruise for Two

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Breeze

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)

Sail date: August 16, 2021

Ship: Carnival Breeze

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 2221

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

This cruise was just my husband and I. We only had one thing we would have changed about our trip and that would have been winning at the casino. We had zero complaints. It was relaxing and fun and we cant wait to get back to having fun.

Embarkation

The process itself was smooth. My husband and I elected the later arrival time slot. At first it was hectic due to parking and construction but when we finally got to where we needed to be it was a breeze.

Ship experiences

Guys Burgers and the pizza were our favorites. The buffet was good as well. We did not indulge in the specialty restaurants this trip.

The pools were crowded but nice. The jacuzzis were good as well but not all of them worked. We enjoyed the putt putt area and giant checkers.

The comedy shows had us there at every opportunity. The shows held by the director were also very entertaining.

Only my husband and i went.

Made our room steward was extremely pleasant. Always with smile and greeting whether we were coming or going .

It was great. There were literally staff everywhere sanitizing and cleaning everything.

Our cabin itself was great. Perfect for just us two. Always clean.

Ports of call