Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise, but a little misleading

Sail Date: September 25, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The ship was absolutely beautiful, there are no complaints about the ship itself. Some of their sales tactics onboard were very shady. My wife and two other ladies took a tour of the spa on the first day, and one of the offerings was for teeth whitening. they were told it would cost $149 for up to six shades lighter for six years. But once I got in the chair, you do get the six shades lighter, but in order to get the six year protection, that would cost another $150, and they didn't say that while on the tour, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.  The carnival hub app didn't work right for me, the wifi kept dropping and would never work consistently.  That was quite frustrating. We also had a problem with some of the pictures taken. They screwed up one, and we just asked for a discount, but they made a federal case over it. Again, the ship was beautiful, just a few internal issues.

cabin was great.
Galveston, Texas
Belize City, Belize
dirty city. very disappointed in this stop. I can at least cross it off my bucket list.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras