Review your carnival breeze cruise

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 31, 2016
Ship: Carnival Breeze

Our wait staff at the Blush Dining Room was absolutely excellent. Leo, Jitendra Singh, and Ardani were very attentive to detail. They even remembered the likes and dislikes of my grandchildren. They were very patient and sweet with my sometimes rowdy 1.5 year old granddaughter and my 3 year old grandson. They were always smiling and helpful. Our departure day, we were sitting at the Lido Deck eating breakfast and drinking coffee. Jitendra saw us from across the room. He made it a point to stop by our table, call us by name and chat for awhile.  In addition; I am grateful for the activities for children and the fact you also had some pg movies available at the Dive In. Pg and G movies were also available In the thrill theater. The atmosphere of this cruise was very peaceful and organized. Our room staff were also courteous and kind. They quietly did their job without any disturbances. My family particularly lived "tea time!." Excellent. Only one female staff member was impatient and unfriendly. Everyone else were terrific. The atmosphere of the violinists were beautiful! Thanks carnival Breeze staff!!!!!!! Great job!!!!!!! Embankment and debarkment were smooth as silk!

Very clean!!!!!! Comfortable and quiet.

My family and I would definately sail on this ship again. It was clean, orderly, and had terrific staff!