Some "Pros", but a lot of "Cons"
Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western
Sail Date: June 12, 2016
Cabin Type: Inside
Cabin Number: 6369
Traveled As: Family (older children)
Reviewed: 1 year ago
1. Food is BAD.....comparable to Chili's quality
2. Bars are not consistent on the cocktails. Some bars make some drinks very different from other bars.
3. Swimming pools are gross. Lots of people drinking and never leaving the pool....ew
4. Many crew members do not seem happy
5. Itinerary should delete Jamaica, you are repeatedly warned by crew about the dangers, so why are we going there?
6. Did I mention the food was bad? Lost 2 lbs because I couldn't find decent food to eat!
7. Dancers were embarrassing bad. All but one cast member (young African American man), appear to have never taken a dance class. Don't know how they got those jobs.
1. Cruise director is really great, lots of energy and cute personality
2. Cabin steward was VERY good, excellent service
3. Tendering was very easy in Cayman w little to no wait
4. Casino was fun, and slots paid back so you could play for a long time on little money
5. Serenity area is very nice and inviting
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
If you are going during high/expensive season, consider another ship that will not cause you to have buyers' remorse.