Nice Ship

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 05, 2016
Ship: Carnival Breeze

This was a very nice ship. The shows in the theater were fantastic. Food was okay compared to other Carnival ships I've been on. The activities were not as fun as other Carnival ships. The Cruise Director was very nice and personable. Embarkation was not good at all. They lost electricity in the terminal. Delay of three hours. Food lines and wait times for my time dining  were way too long. I recommend early or late dining on this ship. Way to many people for my liking on a cruise ship. I guess the bigger the ship the more people though.

Nice size and well taken care of by cabin steward

get to the ironing board several hours before elegant night, if you need to iron something.