Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Crowded, commercial and crappy

Sail Date: May 29, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Too many passengers and children! The food was overdone, lukewarm and cafeteria style in the dining room. Forget service in there unless you are male. Can't tell you how many times my dining request was messed up, items ordered were not served (the waiter said "too many dishes"). Their ace photographer in the dining room totally ignored the female couple sitting at the table. Gays beware!

Room was okay but not the "suite" experience I hoped for. We were supposed to have special spa products in our room and we did have 1/2 ounce each of shampoo, conditioner and shower gel which were never replenished. I guess the spa experience was overstated.
So eager to get ready for the next group boarding that the room steward locked my refrigerator in the room with my beer inside the last night of the cruise. When I called the steward he kept saying it was procedure.

Don't cruise on this ship