Carnival Breeze Cruise to Western Carribean

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 15, 2016
Ship: Carnival Breeze

This was my first cruise. I was very impressed with the customer focus of Carnival employees. They went out of their way to greet me, welcome me, and do everything possible to make it an enjoyable trip. The food was great, our room was clean and well maintained, every day, great on board entertainment, and wonderful excursions in Jamaica, Cayman Islands, and Cozumel. I was definitely impressed and plan to sail again on the Breeze!

We had a great waiter each night. Very professional and friendly!!

Our housekeeper greeted us by name every day and kept our room exceptionally clean... Complete with towel animals every day😀!!

Spacious and modern. Everything worked great.

Stayed on deck two toward the rear of ship. Very smooth, hardly noticed ship sway. Also very quiet😀