Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Fantastic time, again

Sail Date: April 09, 2016

My husband & I had a fantastic time again on the Breeze, the weather was awesome the whole time and we were treated great again....we really enjoyed Mike, the cruise Director...he is very entertaining...Thanks again Carnival...ready to start planning our next Cruise...

Great room service
much improved over the years..
Would like to see some new Destinations and Excursions...I feel like I am running out of places to see and things to do.. & I love to Cruise with Carnival.
Miami, Florida
Grand Turk Island
La Romana, Dominican Republic
Willemstad, Curacao
Not much of interest to do there...would be nice to spend less time here and more in Aruba.
Oranjestad, Aruba