My 50th Birthday Cruise

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

6 Night Western Caribbean With Carnival Live (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 20, 2016
Ship: Carnival Breeze

The Ship was huge, beautiful, staff very friendly. Enjoyed our cabin #7459 - Large aft balcony.  Our cabin steward took great care of us, Phillip our beverage server in the Blush Dining Room also wonderful. We dine @ the Chef's Table with 12 in our group, my husbands treat for everyone for my 50th Birthday! Booked this 3 months in advance. My place card read MS. not MRS. embarrassing! My birthday cake arrived @ the end of the meal and had my last name 1st, and my 1st name last. Clearly someone was not paying attention to detail this evening, my 50th Birthday Cake and photos are now a joke! And we paid over $1000 for this dining experience!  Thanks for making my 50th Birthday so memorable! I have to photos to help me remember.

Our cabin was great, the best balcony we ever had enjoyed. We have booked suites before just for nice balcony. Glad we booked this far in advance. We had 12 in our group and with other members next door to us.

We suggest the large aft balcony for groups or large families. We had our coffee on the balcony in the early am and watched the sunrise. We had others in our group join us for wine to watch the sunset from our balcony.